Sunday, April 30, 2017

Daily Sketch Day 23 - Figaro

Figaro
It's always fun to know the names of other people's pets.  Today, it's Figaro, a 15-year old Beagle, who is like a child riding his first rocking horse. People just love treating their dogs like children, especially when they had them since puppyhood. 

Every Daily Sketch that I've drawn so far had their own unique drawing challenges. Today's sketch is not an exception, because this sketch almost didn't happen.  I was having laptop issues, and lost a lot of time resolving it. And so I just sketched this in a more loose and painterly-style due to lack of time.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I am simply amazed by your work. You have a very special talent. Im really glad you dropped by our office.

    Looking forward to do a collaboration one day.

    I love this drawing of Figaro. We have a beagle too!

    Wishing you all the best,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...