Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Daily Sketch 103 - Creamy Sketches


It's Creamy again!  These are from her puppy days. She's actually old now, and is still sad-faced. Sometimes, she seemed to smile when she sees me. (Or she could be just hungry).

These are some loose sketches from her old puppy photos.  Sketching loosely was the preferred way of drawing for animators, because the drawings seemed to have more life in them. Also because there are clean-up artists who would do the cleaning up of lines later on.

I remember being told by my supervisor to loosen up in my roughs. I used to be very clean in my rough drawings. I think I still do.  These sketches look deceptively easy, but it's not. Every stroke were slow, searching, and the process systematic.  I hope to someday churn this out real quick. But for now, I'm good with these.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...