Sunday, July 30, 2017

Drawing and Painting Zebras

This is one of my earlier daily sketches. With my self-imposed daily sketch deadline, I over-estimated my time to finish this.  It was during the early days where I wasn't content to just draw one animal.I would draw two or three, just like in here. So I ended up working past my deadline.  I realized soon enough that this is not sustainable for me yet, so in my later drawings, I drew only one.  Hahaha.

Hopefully, with more pencil mileage and experience, these kind of sketches would be faster for me to finish. 







Music: Wagon Wheel
By Kevin MacLeod (Incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons : By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...