Sunday, July 30, 2017

Drawing Process of Cow Face

   I've been editing these time lapse process videos this week , as a sort of review of how I did some of my daily sketches. A lot of experimenting and exploring of techniques. Some subjects are easier to draw than others.

  In this sketch, while working on it, I didn't realized not until towards the end that there was a double image because of another duplicate layer that is out of place. Haha.. You can see it towards the end of the video when I corrected the mistake.

  That's the problem of working too up-close to the drawing. It's one of the limitations of working on a small drawing area of my Cintiq 13hd. I zoom-in a lot to compensate. Someday, when and if I have the money, I'll upgrade to a bigger Cintiq.  But for now, got to remind myself to zoom out more.






Music: River Valley Breakdown;
By Kevin MacLeod (Incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons : By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...