Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Head Drawing No. 3 - Can You Tell Who This Is?

     This week 2 assignment required  me to do twenty-five of these heads.  As with the previous two sketches, getting the right shapes took time. I was already doubting myself if I'll be able to do more than five at the rate I was going. I was only managing one head a day at that point.
     My first  and second head  sketches conformed to the generic head construction easily than this third one. Miscalculating the angle too much while laying-in the generic head was my problem. The top of the hair confused me with the perspective of it.   So I had to carefully observe the slight angle tilt of the head and try not to overdo it.

     Getting the right shapes also took a lot of time. A wrong shape easily destroy the likeness. In the end, I'm still not sure if  I achieved the likeness. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...