Saturday, June 1, 2019

Figure Drawing Practice 006

        It's been a while since my last post because I've been busy learning some figure drawing, and how to do a good lay-in.  These are some of the lay-in poses I've done for the online figure drawing class I've been taking..

        These are lay-in drawings where the focus were on the gesture, form, and proportion of the poses. It's the first and most important  step in the figure drawing process, and I spent a lot time at this stage of the process, because if I didn't get it right at this stage, any rendering done on top would only make it look like polished turd.  But if initial lay-in is done well, then I'd halfway done,  and rendering would be easier.

        The poses are from photo references taken from Croquis Cafe.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, would love to hear from you ...